Yoga classes for more than 4 people currently take place at Clunie Hall PH10 6RJ and are in six week blocks.
Tuesday Evenings – 18.30 – 20.00 at Clunie Hall
19 September – 24 October
31 October – 6 December
Wednesday Evenings – 18.30 – 20.00 at Blackloch
20 September – 25 October (class full)
1 November – 7 December
Preparing for class
- Please pay for the block (£60) by BACS transfer to Anne Lonsdale 80-05-68 06001573. This is due before the first class to confirm your place.
- If you can only make four or fewer classes – email me the dates of the classes you can attend. Please pay £13 per class in advance for all the classes
- If you have an injury or medical condition please let me know in advance
- Try not to eat for at last 2 hours before class
Coming to Class
- The front door of the Hall will open 5 minutes before class.
- Bring with you a yoga mat, a cushion or blocks and a warm blanket
- If you cannot make class please text me on 07826 326878
These sessions are tailored to your interests and needs.If you are new to yoga it can be a good way to start. It can also be helpful if you would like guidance and support for a regular home practice.
Taking time out on Retreat is an opportunity to reflect and reaffirm practises to support our well being.